These past few months, we have been spending more time than ever with our families because of COVID 19. I don’t know about you, but I have also used this time to pick up old hobbies or spend time learning something new!
Our Kid’s Eco-Necklace Making Kit gives you an opportunity of spend time with your family whilst learning to do something fun and creative at the same time!
What is Eco-Jewellery and How do I Make it at Home?
- Eco jewellery is jewellery made from recycled or natural materials that doesn’t have a negative impact on the environment or the people involved in its production
- Pretty Pink has hand-selected collections of natural materials including Tagua nuts and Acai seeds to provide the perfect make-own-jewellery kit
- You’ll find detailed information in your kit of how to assemble your home made eco-jewellery, its that simple
What Comes in The Eco-Jewellery Making Kit ?
- Instructions for assembling your Jewellery kit
- Cotton waxed or elastic cord
- 30 or 75grams of assorted seeds sourced sustainably from amazonian forests. These seeds include:
- Acai seeds
- Vegetable Ivory (Tagua)
The Importance of Creative Projects for Kids
Creativity is a massively important part of child development. It teaches:
- problem solving skills
- freedom of expression
- reduces stress and anxiety
It is also a fantastic way to give your child a sense of accomplishment and pride in their work.
Believe it or not, taking a few moments at night to do something creative can really help us adults to switch off too. And it’s a bonus when it includes quality time with our loved ones.
We also have kits for adults which are perfect for learning something new. Both the Cobra Jewellery Making Kit and the Lariat Jewellery Making Kit contain cotton waxed cord, sustainably sourced seeds and instructions on how to make them. They are a beautiful way to take some time for yourself and have something gorgeous that you can be proud once you've completed your piece.By purchasing from Pretty Pink, you are also helping to support A Helping Hand Project which helps to support single mother artisans in Colombia, allowing them to support their families during the Pandemic.