Buriti Lariat Tagua Necklace
Regular price £32.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Buriti Lariat Tagua Necklace is delicate with a boho-chic style, perfect for everyday use.
- 100% organic, vegan and biodegradable
- Ethically made in Scotland
- Buriti cord - from the Moriche Palm tree fibers from the Amazon
- Brass adjustable fastener, plated with 18K gold
- Handcut square tagua nut from the Amazonian Rainforest
Each piece of jewellery will arrive in a lovely eco-friendly and fair trade bag, ready to be kept safe inside or for gift giving. The package will also include care instructions and description of seeds and nuts used.
Our jewellery is natural and one of a kind, they might have a slight colour, texture and size variation from the pictured piece. This makes each piece all the more unique!
We want your purchase to go as smoothly as possible. If you are having a problem - or need some help finding the perfect piece - reach out and email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org